Aug 26, 2007

林俊杰 - 西界

Nothing dramatic happened during my disappearance from the blogging world.

I've settled the final payment for the Taiwan trip and Im flying off on the 9th next month. Trying not to watch too much of the news these days cos all I seem to see is the typhoon in Taiwan and the China Airline crash (Im flying by China Airlines btw).

According to the itinerary, Im supposed to be in Taipei on my 21st. Not spending birthdays with loved ones seem downright weird to me.

I cant pity ZH enough cos he spent his 21st bashing through the jungles in Brunei last year.

Guess that defines unforgettable.

***

I went to the tournament today with the hope of telling him nicely that Im quitting but all I see is a black face.

Sorry but i cant change the fact that I happen to be closest to the people that he cannot accept.

I can foresee nasty terms being thrown my way after today. Trying to make preparations for the worst so that the comments wouldn't hurt me too much when the time comes.

Its not that i didnt try. I just don't like talking to someone who obviously 看我不爽.

Im still thinking of a way to salvage things cos i dont like ugly endings.

No comments: