Life is good.
I wish my leave would last forever.
H-A-H-A. Like it would ever happen.
***
I've decided to post the Taiwan photos a wee bit at a time or else I'll be procrastinating and the photos will stay forgotten in a folder on my computer.
**
九份

Partners in crime. Diana and I.

In case its not clear enough, the signboard says 九份整人玩具店.
Too bad the shop was closed when we visited.

Coconuts with smiley faces. so cute!!! *high*

This is the shop that sells the famous 番薯芋粉圆 in 九份. The uncle in the photo is super friendly.
See the back of the shop with the red stools?


This is the view when you are standing near the red stools looking out of the window.
Super amazing right?? Lok-Cork looking shop with the famous 粉圆, a friendly boss and such breathtaking view.
Never judge a shop by its appearance.


Was still in the super amazed mode when these photos were taken.
Starbucks with a huge mountain as a backdrop. Never seen before and I don't think I'll ever see it again unless Im back in Taiwan.

Even the toilet looks so different.
Damn I miss Taiwan.
All the above photos were taken in 九份
***
I'll post more photos soon.
Got to go for my third belated birthday treat since i came back. Seriously getting FAT.
No comments:
Post a Comment