Oct 21, 2007

潘瑋柏 - 爱上未来的你

In point form.

> I saw a TV ad that says we spend 1/3 of our life sleeping.

> 12 hour sleep is my minimum requirement and hence;

> I will be spending 1/2 of my life sleeping. LOL.

***

> Zheng Lin asked me how to separate mecury and lead ions contaminating a solution of copper nitrate. He says he has forgotten (has to know so that can forget).

> I'm totally clueless (never even heard of the qn before) so in turn, I asked Gwen the Chem master for help. The answer came immediately.

> Three primary school classmates, two smarties and a retard. BOO HOO.

***

> Jay Chou (!!!) concert on Jan 19, 2008.

> I die die also want to go.

> OCBC credit card holders gets booking priority.

> For anyone who has it, HELP ME.

***

> Dumbledore is gay

> This is so unnecessary.

***

> Gwen is really stressed recently due to infinite numbers of tests and reports.

> I suggested running as a form of stress relief.

> She says its too late for running and besides, her parents would never believe that shes really going for a run.

> I go for runs at 11+ PM and 5+ AM and nobody ever says anything.

> I think everyone can see that I'm in no danger with my kind of looks. HAHA.

***

> Mum and I were at a CD shop just now and I told her to look at 柯有綸's album.

> 吴建豪's (Vanness) album is right beside 柯有綸's.



> Mum says : 这个男的是谁?都看不到脸, 难看死了。

> Me : 妈咪啊。是 Vanness 来的。我跟其璇 (Gwen) 都觉得他很帅。

> Mum: Silence.

***

> 霍元甲 TV drama starring 郑伊健 is out on DVD.

> 40+ episodes, $69.90. Very tempting but the price is out of my reach.

***

> I bought Japanese instant noodles at Cold Storage today.

> The fishcakes are supposed to be in the shape of pandas and pigs as seen on the packaging.

> I think it is uber cute. Will post up photos when I cook it.

***

> I was in the new Popular bookstore at Jurong Point when I saw many many interesting books.
> Reading was my number one hobby when I was young. Got to thank the books for my horrendous eyesight.

> I stopped reading when I started working.

> I think work has killed my passion for everything I once loved. Including running.

***

> I am getting obese. Nothing to elaborate on this point.

No comments: