Nov 3, 2007

柯有綸 - 勝利

No more Jay Chou concert for me next year. His concert ticket is a fine example of something money can't buy.

***

Finally met up with my darling bestie yesterday =)

We were walking along the stretch from CK Tang to Far East where we saw this small room (actually a mini art gallery) with glass doors. I think being in a very good mood makes me do stupid stuff so we went in and took a lot of photos.

The people walking past were all looking at us through the glass door. Cant believe I did what I did but here are some of the photos.


Very colourful bed (omg legs so fat)....


Colourful wall....


Colourful pillar.

***

We took bus 502 home together and we took more photos =)


Mum says Gwen looks so 憔悴. I have to agree on that.


Guessing which pair is whose is a no brainer.


My trusty travel companion that I can't live without and the bag that has been with me for 3 odd years in the blink of an eye. =)

***

Digression: I have stopped biting my nails since I came back from Taiwan.


Finally growing nicely after 15 years of nail biting. I'm still learning how to cut my nails.

***

I finally decided to cook the uber cute instant noodles that I bought a while ago.





So cute ^^

***

I rented one room out at last.

My tenant owns a tortoise which is very cute too. Shall take a photo of it and post it up next time.

***

真的真的还是想你
真的真的还是爱你
真的真的没有了你

No comments: