Nov 21, 2007

Yes, I am still alive.

In point form...

*I have had enough of work.

*I miss Gwen.

*I miss Javier and Judy.

*I miss everyone at training except the one.

*I want to go overseas next March.

*I really need my daily dose of 12 hour sleep. Either that or lithium.

*I love mum, gramps and Gwen.

*I love my Ipod so much I would marry it if I could.

*I am wearing my gi pants now because the weather is so damn cold.
Gi pants = pyjamas to a tkd retiree.

*I like my tenant because there is finally someone who can accompany me through late night TV watching.

*I have high blood cholesterol level based on my last blood test.

*I have been a really good girl watching my diet because I don't want to die of clogged arteries.

*I got two off days next week *pops champagne*.

No comments: