Jan 13, 2008

First post of 2008.

I haven't been blogging much these days cause the stuff that are bothering me are pretty much 见不得光.

见不得光 meaning maybe my boss might decide to fire me or friends might feel hurt after reading it. No more bad-mouthing of people with uninhibited use of profanities.

Yiting has decided to become less of a barbarian.

Either that or I've resigned to the fact that I'm surrounded by stinking scums.

Oops.

***

I've been trying to learn how to speak Cantonese more fluently but my teacher has been very mean so far. Language has always been o-k-a-y for me but Cantonese is really a killer.

My Cantonese teacher is my mum anyway. Since she's not reading this...

讲这么快谁听得懂啊。讲错还要被你笑。 真是的。

Arghs

***

Taiwan trip is canceled because 姨丈 wouldn't allow cuzzie to go on a free and easy trip.

She feels bad because of this, I feel bad because I couldn't bring myself to spend money on going anywhere else except Taipei.

I'm intending to spend the money on something else instead. Ill be blogging about it in a month's time if all goes well. Mum says not to think/talk about events too much before it happens or bad things will happen. I choose to believe in her this time round. The stakes are high. Uber high.

***

An excerpt from my conversation with Phun at work just now.

Me: Centaur 修不好 leh.. 怎么办?

Phun: 现在打给 engineer 也没有用.. 给明天做七点的人 settle lor..

Me: But 阿潘.. 明天是我们两个做七点 leh...

...

I foresee myself having a great day at work tomorrow. How fun.

***

祝 Amanda 生日快乐 =)

No comments: