Aug 2, 2008

Hates snobs.

The dreaded camp is over and I'm back to my very familiar pig sty.

Everything about the camp pretty much sucked other than the group of new friends that I've made. We all wished we were in the same GESL group instead. Having said that, regardless of whether I'll be as close to them, my GESL group are a bunch of nice people too.

I'm going to accept all the good people who comes my way and ignore the rotten ones. Like those who asked me which JC I was from instead of my name the first time they see me. Like those who gave an almighty look when I said I was from poly.

All the schools I've gone to so far are by CHOICE. Just because I go to a neighborhood secondary and a polytechnic doesn't mean that I don't have the grades to go to better (read: branded) schools.

I'm surprised by how shallow some people can be.

2 comments:

KeMisE~ said...

i agree with your last sentence!=) At least when we chosoe neighbourhood schools, the friends we've made are genuine instead of those who belongs in the elitist vicious cycle=)

yiting said...

ya twin.. genuine is the word. the elitist can gather together in their own unhappy world.