Should be asleep now but my hair is still wet. How can someone with so little hair wait so long for it to dry? I'm a little psychotic now because I spent my day typing psych essay with one eye.
Eye infection strikes again. The proper term is blepharitis as written in my treatment card. Sooner or later I can write a book on all the funny ailments that strike me.
Eye started swelling up with the disgusting accompaniment of pain on Thursday. Sad to say, these no longer work on me.

Saw a doctor again today. Horrible 45 minutes wait with the guy on my right coughing at my face half the time and a chicken pox-ed kid on my left. I was trying not to breathe the entire time. How pleasant.
Got these instead. I was counting.. The number of EES tablets (the gigantic looking one) I took this year must have exceeded 60 already. Sooner or later I'm going to become resistant to it, and no antibiotics will work for me anymore.

No matter how many times I tell my doctors (hospital, gp) that EES makes me puke, they always tell me that this is the only one that I can take and that theres no other choice.
Half blind with puking episodes plus unfinished essay. My perfect long weekend.
zzzzz.
Random photos:
From bio field trip to mud paradise.
Hair finally dry.
The puking is gonna start again........
No comments:
Post a Comment