Infection loves me. Think I can start my own collection of infections soon. Maybe come out with a stamp album or something. At this rate it will be stamped full in no time.
Lungs, eyes, throat, bronchus, windpipe all checked in this year alone -_-
This time round its a combo attack of laryngitis and tracheitis. I've lost my voice. Can't utter a word out right now. Like someone pressed the mute button on the remote. Had to write down whats wrong with me on a note and show the doctor instead of verbally telling him whats wrong with me.
Doctor took a look at my throat and went "AIYOOOH! Tsk Tsk." His advice? Rest at home and keep quiet. I'm quoting his exact words. Don't know whether to laugh or to cry at this.
I'm glad I wasn't prescribed antibiotics this time round tho I hope its because I really don't need it instead of the doctor being frustrated because I seem to develop undesirable reactions to most of the antibiotics that I've been given thus far.
I think one of my friend has become mad at me for delaying my visit to the doctor. Sighs.
Plus, I also hate the fact that a certain someone is the only person I will always think of whenever I'm feeling my worst. Can't help it either cos I can't program the people I decide to miss when I'm sick. To sum it all up, I'm a useless bummer. Bro and bestie might consider knocking me out cold with a golf club when they see this tho we all know that its pointless in doing so.
Exam results were out yesterday. I am super duper purpleduper happy with my results because I really didn't expect it to be like that (don't give a flying fork to people who thinks that im just pretending to be worried about my results). I wish people would stop comparing results. What is the point? What is their problem? Its tragic that no one taught them the concepts of 人比人,氣死人 and 知足常樂.
Again, that certain someone was the first person I msged to share the joy. Truly useless me. I also msged bro cos he helped me out so much for geog. And cuzzie cos both of us made it through our first semester in the life that we dreaded so much initially.
Am spurred to work even harder next sem onwards tho I don't know if its ever possible.
3 comments:
hey congrats leh~!!! i don't know my results and i don't want to know about it either=( *now u can suan those ppl who initially suan you*
Haha the spoiler is that some idiots love to compare their results with other people and then proceed to gloat/wallow in self pity afterwards.
then sometimes their laughter is accompanied with a knife.
Post a Comment