Jun 29, 2009

Another Random Ramblings Post

I was trapped in the lift with a frigging gigantic POLKA-DOTTED butterfly/moth (can't differentiate between the two) yesterday.

Screamed all the way from 14th floor to 1st floor.

***

Attended a meeting at a primary school this morning. Went to the tuck shop (omg so old school) to get a drink and the vendor asked, "老师 你要喝什么?".

I think its weird.

***

Will be away for a mini-getaway at a chalet over the next 3 days.

Mum told me she is so sad that she won't be able to see me for that long, and that she will spam me with phone calls everyday.

So cute.

***

Woke up at 7 this morning and was so frozen in the shower that I didn't dare to step out of the hot jet of water.

Wonder how did I do this everyday when I was working.

***

The security guard from the primary school gave me a temperature check today. I turned my head to the side thinking that its a ear thermometer.

He jabbed the device at my forehead instead.

Since when do they have this kind of high tech-y shit?

***

Security gave me a small sticker after I passed the check.

I stuck it on gramps when I reached home 2 hours ago.

He still has the sticker stuck on him right now.

Oops.

***

It's been 2 months with my fappo.

If you're reading this,

I Love You.

=)

1 comment:

KeMisE~ said...

hahahahahahahahaha hi lao shi!!!