Primary school kids aren't that scary after all.
My CT is a very nice lady. I like.
P4 math is actually fun. Why did I flunk it (horrendously) 13 years ago?
Being called Miss Bo was less horrible than I imagined it to be.
Watching James and the giant peach on youtube with a bunch of kids was fun.
I uber enjoyed drawing smiley faces in every book or worksheet that I've marked.
Kids define commitment as "not betraying friends" and "taking care of own pets".
I wish it were that simple to us.
Kids are not afraid to raise their hands to answer questions in class.
Never mind that their answers are actually wrong.
Kids listen when they are briefed about an assignment.
We block our ears and try to scribble everything down in intelligible handwriting, hi-lighting the weightage and asterisk-ing the dateline.
Kids argue today and behave like best friends tomorrow.
I've realised how much we've lost as we age.
I think I do not hate kids as much anymore
:)
3 comments:
=)
it's kinda sad when we know how much things we have lost to become who we are today.. i wish i have e ability to turn back the clock and stay as a kid of a period of time.. haha!
ho peng you... =)
"how much things we have lost to become who we are today"
i totally agree.
Post a Comment