Aug 13, 2010

Quarter-life Crisis

That's it, I've just received the last pay yesterday.

This leaves me with nothing but my life savings to tide through my expenses for the next 2 years - a whopping twenty four thousand dollars. $24k. $24,000.

For the roof over my family's head, and the insurances that saves everyone's asses if I'm dead (not such a bad thing at the moment).

Be sensitive, kindly refrain from talking to me at the moment if your idea of a financial crisis is defined by the inability to afford some frigging overpriced branded bags.

I will club you with a bat. Like seriously.

The imminent financial crisis is compounded by the realization that the family that I am supporting is not providing me with any form of support. Both morally and financially.

心寒.

Thankfully, the favourite boy has been very encouraging.. to the point of sharing his life savings with me so that we can tide through this together.

If you are a friend, words of encouragement and moral support are very much needed right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

=)

KeMisE~ said...

mayb find jobs like tuition? :)