Jan 30, 2011

Hmm.

I don't know if it's just me, or are people out there as self conscious as I am?

It has always been like this for as long as I can remember. I wonder if people on the streets find me ugly when they are taking a second glance at me. I fret, worry, and drive myself up the wall whenever I feel that people are talking about me behind my back.

People talk, people bitch, and I know that no matter what I do, there will always be people who are unhappy with me. I also know that I will make myself feel less miserable if I don't give a flying fuck about the way people see me.

But I can't.

True friends are hard to find, and it becomes harder and harder as you add another nail to your own coffin. Being nice and sincere to people does not guarantee that they will reciprocate.

I miss being around mature people.

No comments: