There is this fund from a temple that my gramps is seeking financial aid from. The bastardized woman from the organization is one of the most ill-mannered bitch that I have ever seen. I hate her dumbass accented mandarin too. But that's another matter altogether.
Anyway my fingers are still trembling from anger after a phonecall from the wretched bitch a few minutes ago.
She has insulted gramps on numerous occasion when he went to collect the cheque monthly, accusing and insinuating that he is lying about his financial condition, that he does not deserve the financial aid, yada yada yada.
She just called to say that some interviewers are coming tomorrow to "check" on our financial status. In the meantime, she couldn't resist taking a swipe at me. In her disgusting accented mandarin no less.
Let me drive home the point that she is merely the secretary (and therefore has no right to check on us), and all questions posed are solely for the purpose of quenching her curiosity stemming from her fucking kay-poh-ness.
Bitch: How many of you are there in your family?
Me: 3.
Bitch: Oh.. Just the 3 of you.. So who are you?
Me: His grand-daughter.
Bitch: Oh.. But you said 3 person....
Me: Yes. 3.
Bitch: Oh... The other person is...?
Me: My mum
Bitch: Oh.. Your mum..
Me: Yes
Bitch: Oh.. You have an auntie who is not married right?
Me: That is my mum.
Bitch: Oh.. Your mum is not married (cue grand exclamation). She is single?!
Me: Yes. Single parent.
Bitch: Oh.. She is not married lah.. so it's just the 3 of you..
Me: Yes. Why am I repeating myself?
Bitch: Oh.. How old are you?
Me: 25.
Bitch: Oh... grown up already lah...
Me: *sensing where she's heading towards* I'm studying.
Bitch: (Cue idiotic and dramatic exclamation) So old already still studying?
Me: Yes. What is your problem?
Bitch: Oh.. okay.. we will pop by for a thorough check tomorrow.
I don't know what's up with her Ohsss but it just irritates me more. I don't know how people are always so amazed that I am my mother's daughter, and my mother is single.
Go and die people. It's not against the law to be a single parent. And the child really should not be subjected to such ridicule.
Yours truly is "so old already still studying" because I am a freaking pauper and therefore I had to work for years to save up for my own uni education and therefore I am older than almost everyone out there. I don't lead the life of most fortunate people out there. Stop rubbing it in my face you fatass.
Ya ya papaya really. She better not come down personally tomorrow. I'm declaring war. Not giving it a rest until I bite her head off.
Once and for all, so that she knows that not all 80 year old gramps and single-parent child can be messed with.
I have not been this angry since the days where dinosaurs walked on Earth.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
No comments:
Post a Comment