Oct 4, 2011

Apicoectomy

I began my battle with the unfortunate tooth on the 13th of October last year.

I lost the battle today - 3rd October 2011.

I'm still going back and forth with whether I should go for the surgery even though I've already made an appointment with my dentist.

If I continue to wait and see I will always have the option of surgery.... But...

If I go for the surgery and it fails, the only option left is extraction.

decisions decisions decisions.

I feel very helpless about this tooth from the beginning of the ordeal until now. There wasn't anything wrong with the tooth in the first place. It's just that the nerve just happened to die without a damn reason. I think I have the worst of luck whenever it boils down to medical issues.

I have a gut feeling I should not go for the surgery.

No comments: