Sep 17, 2006

Listening to Class 95

Class 95 is having a "number one hits" theme this weekend. Its my favourite after the "soft rock" theme.

***

My relative has passed away so im going to spend the next few days pretty much being alone at home because gramps and mum are at the wake.

I hate it when im alone at home at night.

All the lights in the living room must be on when im alone at night. All 16 of them. I dont know why i do that.

Dont ask me why there are so many lights in my living room. The previous owner might have a better idea.

***

Im bored to tears at home so i surfed the net for pictures of my favourite food. Let us all drool at them.



Hard-boiled, sunny side up, dumped in instant mee, etc. I love them all.

One of my favourite since i was a kid. I like the one with blueberry filling from Dunkin Donuts. Too bad there are no Dunkin Donuts branches in sg. Not any that i know of anyway.



Maple pecan plait. I used to save up my pocket money to get this from the pastry section in the Esso station next to my primary school. The station is now gone and i got no idea where to get this now other than Andersens at Suntec. at an extorbitant price.


Pasta with cream sauce. Always satisfying no matter how hungry i am, never fails to make me feel sleepy because of the carbs.


Ondeh ondeh. Freaking 40 cents per teeny weeny piece from bengawan solo. Expensive but its worth it.


Egg tarts! Eggs! Need i say more?


Walnuts. I have to get this whenever im at carrefour. Its a must.

Mum had to force this down my throat when i was a kid. She has to stop me from O.D-ing on bananas now.

***

Im starting to feel hungry now. Sleeping is the best way to counter hunger.

No comments: