Sep 18, 2006

Listening to 古巨基 - 天才与白痴

Here are more pictures of food before i start whining about things.

Khong Guan's plain crackers. Best when dipped in hot milo.

I think i have been eating this since ive forgotten when (i think kindergarten). Its the best instant noodle flavour ive ever tasted. Yum.

***

I still got marshmallow and corn but snails crawl faster than the uploading of pictures so forget it.

***

I called my ISP regarding the MSN problem this afternoon. They told me to call Microsoft.

Fuck them. _l_

***

I am going nuts pondering whether to go for my BSc. This issue has been bugging me 24/7 for every single day since a few weeks ago.

I still cant make up my mind. It isnt helping that I still havent got a reply from the prisons as to whether they will accept a degree from UWA and whether they will employ a blind-without-glasses person as an officer.

How i envy the bunch of people going to RMIT next year. Me flying to the moon is more likely to happen than me saving enough money to go there.

*Draws deep breath*

*Sighs*

***

My mind is in a mess right now and i desperately need to go running to let it all out.

The stupid thing is that i still cant run. Violent auntie says ive not recovered one bit.

That is depressing.

*Draws even deeper breath*

*Sighs*

No comments: