Sep 19, 2006

Listening to 王力宏 - 大城小爱

Its funny how i always wake up with good hair days when i go to sleep the previous night determined to cut my hair the next day. It crushes my determination and i hate that.

People who know me with nice shiny straight hair (i didnt make this up i swear) will probably be shocked to see my hair now. It looks kanasai to me from every angle and i dont know what to do with it except to cut it short.

I think it looked the worst last Saturday.

After 101 attempts to tie everything up, i just used a hairband to hold up my fringe and i rushed to work.

I dont know how hideous i looked while i was working that day. Messy hair, rolled up sleeves, shorts, slippers.

I think i ruined the so called "professional image of a medical technologist".

I hate my hair.

***

I feel so like shit these days.

Pimples on my face, bad hair, bad skin, runny nose, flabby thighs, flabby calves, round face, protuding tummy.

Other than the protuding tummy (which i think is caused by constipation), all the other shit are happening because of the LACK OF EXERCISE.

I take a look at my calves these days and i feel giddy with disgust.

Someone remove that stupid bump on my ankle PLEASE!!!!!! I DESPERATELY NEED TO EXERCISE!!!

argh.

knnb.

No comments: