Jul 18, 2007

Listening to X Japan - Forever Love

More random stuff ahead.

I’m officially rotting at home this week, thanks to crap roster planning.

This week is a ONE DAY WORK week so you guys can figure out how badly I got to slog for the other three weeks of this month.

Rotted at Essential Brew with Gwen yesterday before meeting up with Amanda in the evening. They were great company and these are the friends I want to hold on to in my life because maintaining friendships is like trying to hold on to sand at my kind of age.

I want to watch The Simpsons and King Lear. The kind of shows that no one will want to watch so I’ll most probably miss them, especially King Lear. It is hard to find a friend who is willing to shell out money to appreciate plays at the durian.

Been trying to force feed myself with a potent amount of carbs these days to gain back the weight that I’ve lost the past few weeks due to mysterious bouts of fainting spells and breathlessness.

Looks like I’ve overdone it though. Like wtf.

I’ve been craving for Ben and Jerry’s New York Superfudge ever since a colleague was talking about it the other day. I think there are 61872530 4items on my cravings list right now.

Cheese prata is tops at the moment.

No comments: