Jul 14, 2007

Listening to Elliott Yamin - Wait For Me

I caught Order of the Phoenix this morning. Not really fantastic but I guess this is the best they can do having to squeeze a dictionary sized book into a 136 minute film. I still love the movie though.

I am re-reading Half Blood Prince to gear myself up for the last book that is going to be released next week. I am still crying at the part where Dumbledore died at the hands of the man he trusted so much.

Gwen is back from camp. We so missed each other! I can’t wait for our next conversation about ice boxes and golf clubs.

Ice box is still as ice boxy as ever and I don’t have anything to elaborate on that except that I really need the perfect golf club.

Met up with Amanda yesterday and I’m so glad we still got lots of common topics to share. Let’s just say its hard to find a friend like that these days.

Shikin came back to visit us the other day and I spent my lunch hour talking to her. She is still as funny as ever and I definitely miss the days we used to poke fun at each other in the lab.

Chiu Yen is looking like she’s going to be underweight these days. Out of our grand total of 10 night shifts when totaled up, none of them falls on the same day. I cannot believe it.

Live Earth gig was great but I hate channel 5 for cutting Linkin Park off. Thank god for the existence of Youtube.

Two of my friends lost their mum in recent weeks. Life certainly seems more fragile when these things happen to people you know.

Everyone in the team seemed particularly enthusiastic about training these days now that the nationals are coming. I’m afraid I do not share their enthusiasm, especially when I see my still deformed wrist.

I am still feeling rather weak these days and I can’t wait for the specialist to tell me why. First of all, I got to stop procrastinating and do something about the appointment date because it is clashing with my work schedule.

My cousin bought me sweet treats from HK. I love the Minnie Mouse tin and I’m definitely keeping it.

The GST hike is ridiculous with people grabbing the chance to sharpen their knives to chop their customers up like carrots. I can no longer get $2 noodles at markets and that upsets me a lot.

I am hungry and I am off to grab some food so this is the end of this weird, disorganized and random entry.

No comments: