Timbaland - Apologize
I haven't been online for a while and life has been good these days.
There is this deco competition at the hospital (inter department) at the moment and everyone is busy hanging stuff around and playing christmas songs. There are cakes in the tearoom almost everyday, everyone is talking about what to get for the gift exchange next week during the party.
I haven't got around to getting anything and honestly, the only thing Im looking forward to at the party is the food.
The decor is okay but the songs are driving everyone up the wall. Phun ended up in tears the other day because she couldnt stop laughing. She can't stop feeling like we're working in Metro or Isetan or some deparmental stores.
***
Been spending time on reading (which explains why Im not online) recently. I think Im hooked again. There are so many books I want to get my hands on the moment and I just finished The time traveller's wife.
I think Im going to create a big hole in my wallet the next time I step into Borders.
Watching TV is fun too. Im watching whatever they air, whenever Im free, from SEA games to Korean dramas to The Amazing race.
Books and TV. Its like going back to the life that I led when I was young and carefree.
Gwen and I were just lamenting over the fact that no one seems to like to read these days. Its sad.
***
The only thing that managed to make me feel anger recently revolves around mum's workplace and the retarded people there.
Let me just explain something first. My tenant and my mum are colleagues and they are keeping quiet about it because they don't want tongues to wag.
Apparently, there is this fucking childish 18 year old bitch from China who suspects that they are living under the same roof and she actually walked over to my house and stood at our lift lobby at the 14th floor to stalk my mum and him.
And gloat over the fact that shes right about them living under the same roof and then proceed to broadcast the news to everyone at their workplace.
I dont know how she makes it sound like but its definitely bad because everyone is now saying bad things about mum.
I cant believe she walked right over to MY lift lobby to stalk My mum.
Mum didnt dare to tell me about this initially cos she thinks I will go beat her up and slap her around.
So this is what mum thinks of me. lol.
Not worth dirtying my legs to deal with a dumbass.
At most Ill make a police report about her stalking and invading people's privacy.
And she can get ready to fly back to China and eat grass.
No comments:
Post a Comment