I took a look at the roster yesterday and realised that all the big ones will not be around on the original "auspicious" date that I've chosen.
The whole conversation lasted less than one minute. She said she expected the letter, asked me why and says that my reason is justifiable enough and she accepts it.
I guess the fact that I could no longer turn back dawned on me the moment I tendered my resignation.
While I was fixing the cabinet and screwed up printer today, I wondered who will actually bother to do such things when I’m gone. As I was telling CY, although I’m not a perfect worker, it is hard to train someone of my kind again.
Even CY could tell though her only contact with my division is when she walks out to collect her samples. She said: “Everyone is ya-ya about work at your side”.
Usually, it is the people who once studied at the very same place who care. Looking at the pathetic choice of intake (there are still good ones within) into the course now, I feel sad.
One of them actually blatantly fell asleep during my tutorial today. Since he is garang enough to sleep in front of the person in charge of students, I shall not hesitate in giving him crap grades.
The other three who has not left for la-la land gave me totally uninterested faces. .
To think I stayed up late last night re-doing my notes, hand drawing diagrams and writing down key points now and then to help them understand better.
Why am I even doing this? -_-
I started my shift at 7am today, My QC flew all over the limits and I was slogging like a slave for the entire morning. If anyone should fall asleep, the person should be yours truly.
1 comment:
my god! imagine im ur student then i'll be grilled by u since i'll fall aslp during classes!
Post a Comment