Spent the most of yesterday lazing around at home with mum and gramps. I'm going to develop these photos and frame them up nicely ^^
Gramps is so cute.


Veron and Yiqiu came over to my place for steamboat dinner yesterday. I think I'm gonna miss the both of them (along with Chiu Yen and Diana) the most.
Anyway, I've decided the 'auspicious' day of throwing the letter. It's gonna be on the 28th of this month.
Saturday was madness in the lab. So tiring that I fell into deep sleep in the staff lounge during lunch break to have my colleague staring at me when I woke up.
Apparently, I sleep-talked. She couldn't figure out what I was mumbling (phew!) even though I was quite loud.
Yiting shall try her darnest not to fall asleep in the staff lounge anymore.
To end this post with something totally irrelevant, Ikuta Toma is so cuteeeeee ^^



No comments:
Post a Comment