I’m finally at home doing something that is not showering and sleeping. The past few days have been funnnnn.
Met up with Ron on Mon, Gwen on Tues, Cuzzie and the Taekwondo gang yesterday and Amanda today. That’s way too cool for me cos I usually stay at home and rot whenever I’m not at work.
I walked so much my left in-step is swollen with angry bulging purplish green veins right now. Old Taekwondo injury has done permanent damage to my precious trotters =(
*shakes head*


The "Lian-nish" hair colour.

Pathetically small hand -_-

I spent close to half an hour at Candy Empire in Vivo yesterday looking at chocolates and cookies until my eyes almost popped. Eventually, I bought Rittersport's dark chocolate with whole hazelnuts and bade the rest of the heavenly stuff goodbye.
I have given up 8 years of freedom and signed the agreement on Tuesday.
It's sink or swim now.
1 comment:
nono its electricfying hair rocketing out of the water~!
Post a Comment