My nose is perpetually blocked with crazy episodes of it running like a tap interspersed in between. Damn.
Met Ron for lunch at crystal jade just now (his treat!) and we planted ourselves there for 2 hours plus while talking non stop. I did something like that with Amanda last week too. I’m amazed at how much I can talk when I’m hanging out with the right people.
The current batch of students in the lab are so fun to mix with! They remind me of how I used to be like... 4 years ago. 我的妈呀。老了。
There was a pretty bizarre case from another hospital today. It was sent to us to test for Carboxyhaemoglobin.
Under clinical findings, it says, patient has no history of suicidal tendencies, recently troubled by financial difficulties, took 12 panadol tablets, cuts both wrist, and then breathes in exhaust fumes.
Human behaviorism never fails to amaze me. Some people fight with everything they have to live while some are just… dying to die
I've decided to go for the appointment briefing tomorrow. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment