For the past few weeks, I've been opening up blogger's page to stare at the blank text box with a lot of things in mind that I just cant seem to put in words.
My tenant has gone back to China so I have one less person to bully at home now =(
I bade a teary goodbye to everyone at work and am now officially jobless for a month.
Now I know why my face is so fat/broad/round. Its big enough to gather everyone to stop bench work and take this photo ^^
All the photos are accessible on my friendster page. I'm too lazy to upload everything again.
I actually cried during my farewell dinner. they gave me a present that was super difficult to open and it turned out to be a bag of stationary kapok-ed from the stationary cabinet in the lab.
It was meant to be a joke and everyone was laughing at me but I started crying when Liz told me to use them when I'm studying so that I'll remember that everyone in the lab wishes me well for my studies. Too emo.
After I stopped crying, they joked that I cried because I was too disappointed with the present.
This is the actual one

They gave me a big one because of my obsession with super big watches. I'll love it as much as I love my swatch.
Euro has been fun to watch so far. Can't wait to see Spain and Russia up against each other again. Shall not mention too much about it because if I never recall wrongly, none of the people who reads my blog watch soccer.
In fact, very few of my friends watch soccer. So very the sad.
1 comment:
juan is quite intersted in soccer but she don't watch them because she doesnt have scv and she cant stay awake at weeeee hours of the night=x
Post a Comment