Jul 1, 2008

My sleeping pattern is finally tuned back (somewhat) to normal after chalet and the Euro final.

I'm so glad I got Diana to talk to about the euro because I think I'll implode from all the excitement if I don't talk about it. Shes happy because the team that she has been rooting for won. I'm happy because this is one of the rare tournaments where the best and most deserving team are actually crowned champions.

We had so much fun following this Euro together. One of the classic moments that made us laugh like mad is this very unflattering photo of Luca Toni that has been featured in The Newpaper. It just amuses us and we don't know why.

Usually, this is how Toni looks like -

This is the classic photo that made us laugh hysterically like we've gone bonkers -

I couldn't even recognise him when Diana shoved the papers to me and asked me to look for Toni. We do not understand why he looks like that when he's trying to score. Maybe its the tongue? Other people do not look as hilarious when they are trying.

Like Torres.



Totally normal.

I think I've got that ugly Toni image imprinted in mind until the next World Cup at least.

***

Chalet was fun. This is the first time with family members ^^

Gramps with mum and aunt.


Uncle, aunt and cuzzie.


Gramps and mum.


It was a very relaxing getaway.

Golf course!


Sky, sea, land, sun, fun.


And I finally can cycle =)


Totally worn out after half a day of cycling. Symptom of a scary disease termed getting OLD.


Total lack of sleep face. I can't see anymore if my eyes get any smaller.

***

There are so many people that I miss at the moment. There is a whole list of them!

* some of the people in the lab.
* some of the people in henderson
* gwen and cs (unbelievably, are both holidaying in TW right now with own group of friends)
* amanda!!!
* ron
* aaron and ky.
* cy and cw

I'm finally meeting up with amanda tomorrow! I think this is one of the longest period of time we haven't seen each other in recent months. =(

***

I might go get my shoulders fixed tomorrow. Occupational hazard that unfortunately doesn't go away with my resignation.

The only thing that is stopping me is that I'm seriously really broke now. I haven't stepped out of the house the past 12 days or so other than the chalet (which I spent zero cents thanks to cuzzie and her bf).

***

Shall end this post with a very cute photo.

still nuts over jun. ^^

No comments: