I have finally printed out my Biology pract and I'm submitting (getting rid of) it later. Was initially worried because everyone has got this thick thick thick wad of papers thats thicker than my FYP report while mine is only 4 pages.
Heck. Shan't bother. I'm sick of looking at the report.
Next week is recess week. I think I've bugged more than 10 people regarding this god send - too good to be true - break. It just seems unbelievable that the school would give you a week's break with no strings attached. If this were poly... the week after would be hell because rest = mid terms coming.
Finally a chance to clear my work and readings. Geog is not making at sense at all (not that it ever does) these days. Bio isn't any better. I-HATE-PLANTS. period.
School rants end here.
Thanks to Yi Qiu for the book, Chuan Hoe for the dinner treat, uni mates for the adidas shirt, and cuzzie for the super cute notepad :)
I watched Maou's last episode yesterday night, which explains my swollen (not just the infected one) eyes right now. Loves Ohno. Heh.
My tenant is finally back! Hopefully the rent can lessen my burden a lil.
No comments:
Post a Comment