Sep 21, 2008

Twillight

Today was a very fulfilling day but unproductive in terms of work.

I was sick of geog notes and so, decided to start reading Twillight (bday prezzie from Yi Qiu).. ended up spending my day finishing the book. I love reading. Used to have seemingly infinite hours to indulge in it when i was working....

Sad reminiscing aside, I'm totally smitten with Edward Cullen right now.

Gwen asked me what the book was about. All it took was 3 words to get her hooked - vampire love story. Best friends know best. =)

She's going to get the second book and do a swop with me. I'm more than willing.

Recess week starts tomorrow.. Here's my horrendous to-do-list. It's painful just looking at it.

Physical Geography tutorial

Human Geography E-Learning

Human Geography Essay

Biology Practical Report

Critical Perspectives Essay (HATRED)

Ed Psy Essay (DEEP HATRED)

Ed Psy PBL slides (INTENSE HATRED)

***

To add to my misery, its that time of the month again... to pay off house loan.

Plus I'm absolutely livid with my former workplace because they are taking forever to process the billing for gramp's med bills. I'm trying to get it charged under my medisave.

*crosses fingers*

***

Luckily I got two very happy meet ups (my darling bestie and him) to cover all the gloom and doom.

No comments: