I'm done with these 2 =)


It's taking a lot of self control not to go and get myself the last 2 books. I'll be doing absolutely nothing but reading once I get my hands on them.
Now for the angst. I spent the past 4 hours drawing a lot of circles. I think ill pick up my pencil and stab anyone in sight if I have to draw any more circles.
Urgh.
Drew 11 of crap like these.




I'm a lil cranky now after 4 hours of circles.
It's gramps's annual financial review at the dialysis centre. They need copies of my student pass and IC as well. I am forking mad at them because it wasn't stated anywhere in the documents that these were needed. Not even the fine print.
So gramps went to the headquarters somewhere far far away with the documents that they said they needed. They sent him back home without going through the review because they needed all 3 of his grand daughter's ICs.
Brainless imbeciles. Why not they give me their salary and I work for them? Blur cocks.
Yes. I am hopping mad.
Because I received this unpleasant piece of news together with another stupid piece of rubbish in my letterbox.
NUH (cant even bother to keep them anonymous anymore) sent back the medisave form that I sent for gramps's medical bills saying that they needed a photocopy of my IC.
KNNBCCB.
As per the blur cocks at the dialysis centre, this wasnt stated anywhere in the letter. Well maybe in invisible ink that only they can see.
I am mad because its the second time I filled in that stupid piece of form. The first time was at A&E at the night of gramps's admission. They said they misplaced the form, apologised and sent me another one to fill in.
Now this.
I so want to call and scream my head off at them.
Will it kill these imbeciles to tell me WHAT THEY WANT EXACTLY at one shot?
2 comments:
whao whao chill chill.
nice drawings u have there!!!^^
chill pill! hope you're doing great! =)
Post a Comment