Spent the weekend at home cooking for loved ones. It's more meaningful than dining out with throngs of other people celebrating mother's day in restaurants I guess.
The holidays have been great so far. Already met bestie, cuzzie, brother, yi qiu and uni mates so far.. and I'm meeting diana tml and amanda the day after. Now the only one left on my list is ron. I want to meet margaret too.. after her kids are done with exams.
Going to be skipping yet another meeting with the gang this coming Saturday cos I still don't want to see him. I've lost count of how many gatherings I've missed and how many stupid excuses I've come up with thus far. Hopefully I won't lose this group of friends. If I haven't already lost them.
On a happier note, dear is 1 week nearer to his ORD. I miss him. shitloads.
6 weeks more! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment