Sometimes I really envy men because they do not have to suffer from horrendous stomach cramps from time to time.
People really do change. This is what I've gathered after meeting a whole buncha old friends these few weeks.
Realised how much I miss Hazel after talking to her over msn last night. Hanging out together with dear and her is probably the only thing I miss about school term right now.
It was so fun talking to Amanda about the things that only a single child living with an extraordinary old folk at home can understand. I am dead sure gramps and her gran are somehow, somehoww, somehowww related. I don't know howwwww tho.
Bought an automatic watch that I reeeeally love but don't reeeeally need. I'm having fun winding it every morning thus far.
Guys love to tell me about their army days, somehow. My financial advisor ended up telling me about his airborne days when I met him yesterday. If all else fails in life, I might be able to earn a living by publishing army short stories.
I attempted to pack the second sem notes the previous night. They wouldn't fit nowhere into 2 humongous ring files and I almost went nutters hole punching the whole lot of them with a pathetically tiny paper puncher. Most of my notes and readings are printed on both sides. I don't know where all the papers came from. (If suay suay choy choy there is a fire in my room, I think it will be burnt down in less than 3 seconds). The collection of illegally zapped protocols during poly days doesnt even come close.
The eventual brillant solution for filing heaps of notes? Bunch them up with the good old rubber bands, get them out of sight, and pretend that they don't exist =)
1 comment:
i think our gramps originated from the same family tree! haha.. same some genes that are turned on when they are old...haha!
Post a Comment