Mar 26, 2007

刘耕宏 - 情画

I have made up my mind not to spar in taekwondo ever again when my mum cried after seeing my arm just now.

Gramps cant possibly cry but the look in his eyes is enough to bring out every ounce of guilt in me.

I have hurt them by hurting myself.


This is what made mum cry.

"multiply the surface area of the injuries by two, imagine everything in a deeper shade of purple.."

***

I ate a lethal combination of painkillers and muscle relaxant before going to bed last night.

The cocktail of drugs gave me weird dreams. Weird but happy dreams.

***

I dreamt of the time when i was in kindergarten.. where the milo auntie will come in at tea time and ask 'who wants milo?'

I will never say no to a cup of milo back then.. never mind the fact that it tasted bland. The milo always comes in red plastic mugs..

Makes me realise perhaps that is why i chose a bright red plastic mug as my personal mug at home.

***

I dreamt of mum holding my little hands (hasnt grown much despite the years gone by), bringing me to boon lay shopping centre opposite my kindergarten after class.

I ate 九层糕 everyday without ever getting sick of it. I like to tear them into individual layers before eating it but i hate the top and bottom most layers so mum will always eat that for me first.

Mum will still tear away the top and bottom layers of the kueh before giving it to me these days.

***

I dreamt of the time when the anti social trio of chiu yen, cui wen and i shared a room during the chalet trip where we were forced to go by osk.

I remember us talking about the things we usually dont share with each other until late at night when the rest of the class were cramped in another room making a lot of noise.

***

I dreamt of one of the days during NUH attachment when daniel told me about his weird dream about someone in the lab swimming the butterfly stroke.

I only talk to daniel on msn now and the person in his dreams has already quit due to fooked up politics. sad.


***

Very random dreams of the happier days in life.

No comments: